Level I STRESSCARE Mastery and Mentor Training
March 28 – 30, 2018
American Indian Institute Wellness and Diabetes Prevention Conference
New Orleans, LA
Bring this powerful and unique training to your organization!
Contact Carol @firstname.lastname@example.org or 913.341.6607 to customize your training event.
WHAT IS STRESSCARE MASTERY ?
Level I STRESSCARE Mastery™ and Mentor Training is an intensive training in holistic approaches to personal stress management and offers methods of guiding others in simple, yet effective STRESSCARE skills. In this training, participants will increase their individual awareness while taking charge of their personal stress levels. The training includes learning and integrating a set of STRESSCARE practices and skills to maintain optimum personal energy in the face of stressful situations and the demands of everyday life – at home and at work- while caring for body, mind, spirit and emotions. This training is designed to empower individuals in the prevention of overwhelm and burnout while learning to transform and manage challenging relationships, physical and mental fatigue, poor self-care choices, illness, chronic disease and work place turnover and absenteeism. Skills taught and learned are applicable for integration into patient care practices as well.
Topics and skills covered include:
- Understanding the COST of STRESS – personally, professionally, organizationally
- Understanding the FOUR STRESS NATURES and effective REMEDIES for each
- Why HAPPY People are RESILIENT to STRESS and Habits of Happy People
- Key EMBODIMENT Practices for Mindfulness and Personal Presence
- The power and skill of MEDITATION and STILLNESS
- Integrating POSITIVE SELF-CARE routines and practices for OPTIMUM ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- Effective self-care and energy management for SEVEN ESSENTIAL DIMENSIONS of WELL-BEING
- REPLACING TOXICITY with POSITIVITY – Mind, Body, Spirit, and Emotions
Benefits for Organizations:
- Increased financial health by decreasing employee turnover and lost time
- Improved customer service and outcomes through improved employee effectiveness
- Improved employee morale and engagement increasing potential for recruitment and retention.
Benefits for Employees:
- Increased individual awareness and responsibility for creating positive change that must come from within
- Transforms stress challenges into simple lifestyle practices that increase the quality of work/life balance
- Provides systems of accountability and follow-up that assure longevity of stress management techniques and healthy lifestyle choices and practices.
Training can be formatted in either a 2 1/2 day intensive or four monthly 1-day training events, giving individuals time to practice and integrate on-site.
Participants will receive a CERTIFICATE of COMPLETION at the end of the Level I training and will be prepared to provide STRESSCARE mentoring in their organization.
Level II STRESSCARE Mastery and Mentor Certification Training
April 25 -26, 2018
Osage Forest of Peace, Sand Springs, OK
Participants must have completed Level I STRESSCARE Mastery and Mentor Training
CONTACT Carol for details and registration. email@example.com