VIP Mentoring Retreat Packages
Turtlecove Treehouse on Grand Lake provides a serene environment that allows you to choose the perfect package for taking the time you need to slow down, relax, and immerse yourself in a quiet, serene setting with time to focus on YOUR SELF. The VIP retreat packages combine a personal get-away with learning and integrating practices to regain control of your time, energy, stress and quality of life. The longer your stay, the more in-depth the experience and positive changes you can make.
Integrative wellness mentoring sessions during your stay support you on a strategic path toward feeling good again, meeting you exactly where you are and getting you where you want to be. Using The Art of Self-Health integrative wellness model, Carol LaRue will personalize and help you integrate simple self-health skills and practices into your daily life that are practical and profound in decreasing stress and increasing your overall energy, focus, time for self, and personal effectiveness…all with intentional and compassionate accountability.
The amazing serenity and beauty of Mother Nature will soothe your soul and compliment your experience as you breathe in the peaceful quiet of the woods, the lake, wild life and breathtaking sunsets. Each individualized package includes ample personal time for stillness, rest and reflection.
Your mentoring sessions with Carol are individually tailored with possible experiences to include:
• Nature walks
• Mindful movement
• Healthful eating/menu planning
• Personalized daily self-care rituals
• Reflection and journal writing
• Embodiment practices for personal presence and confidence
• Practices of self- love and compassion
• Re-structuring limiting beliefs
• Yoga therapy
To assure that your experience meets your unique needs, Carol will provide you with a complimentary 30- minute phone consultation prior to scheduling your arrival.
VIP Mentoring Packages start as low as $597.00 per person
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your free consultation.
January 29-31, 2021
Chakra Wisdom-Accessing Ancient Portals of Resilience for the Changing World
The past year has brought us face to face with unprecedented changes and chaos in the world around us. While standing on shifting ground and navigating unchartered territory, our body’s energy centers have been ‘dancing’ to a new tune, sending us wisdom messages in search of balance and resilience. What have you been hearing and feeling in your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies?
This weekend retreat experience will guide you into greater understanding of the inner wisdom of the chakras-your body’s energy centers- and their guidance for living resiliently in the midst of change. Providing windows into our soul, the chakras often provide psycho-emotional messages through the physical body- through pain, illness, and disease- particularly in times of stress and changing life circumstances.
We will join with the healing and balancing properties of nature and the animal kingdom to align with the spiritual synchrony of the chakras and our natural resilience. We will move, meditate and awaken the energetic grace within, while consciously nurturing seven essential dimensions of well-being- all fortifying resilience for the long-term!
During this retreat you will:
- Understand the influence each of the primary chakras has on our body and seven dimensions of well-being and resilience.
- The importance of both giving and receiving – expressing masculine and feminine energy through the portals of the chakras.
- Experience meditations and movements to help us tune into, awaken, and nurture each chakra.
- Understand the relationship between the energy bodies, well-being, and effective and resilient living.
- Learn how to trust the wisdom of the body – our wisest messenger- in conscious and resilient living.
- Take time to let down and fill your senses with the perfect balance of nature, meditation, gentle movement, journal writing and relaxation.
- Laugh, have fun, and be well-nourished…body, mind and spirit!
Facilitated by Carol LaRue
January 29-31, 2021
Friday 4:00 p.m. through Sunday 2:00 p.m.
Osage Forest of Peace Retreat Center
Sand Springs, OK
Registration fee includes your room, scrumptious meals, and facilitator fee.
Single Occupancy: $310 Double Occupancy: $280 Commuter$194:
Additional Amenities (Integrative Wellness Coaching, Massage & Reiki Sessions) are available throughout the weekend.
Registration now open!