Creating Personal Radiance and Resilience
A Women’s Self-Care Gathering and Mini-Retreat Experiencing the Magic of Mindfulness, Movement and Meditation
When: Saturday February 9, 2019
Where: Grand Lake Primary Care
1110 NEO Loop
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Your Personal Well-Being Investment: $25.00 – BRING a FRIEND for FREE!
LIFE is FULL, and is often full of CHANGE and CHALLENGE. Our fast pace, busy-ness, overwhelm and stress can take its toll- on energy, effectiveness, enjoyment of life and our resilience to illness and dis-ease. The effects of stress and doing too much can seductively and destructively impact your whole well-being…physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
Please join us in taking time to pause and pamper your SELF from the inside-out. Take some dedicated time to learn and practice simple ways to nurture key aspects of your whole well-being.
Through Carol’s expert wisdom and guidance you will learn and experience:
- A short meditation practice that can improve how you think, what you think, what you choose and how much you enjoy life. It’s a simple and powerful practice that takes little time and improves your health and well-being in big ways.
- Simple movements and breathing practices that immediately counteract the effects of stress while increasing energy, vitality, strength and flexibility. The practice of yoga and mindful body movement can help us “flow” through the challenges of life more easily.
- How to consciously shift your day to day rush and worry to present moment awareness – transforming overwhelm, fatigue and lack of time and energy into choices that will enhance health and well-being. You will experience how mindfulness can improve health and balance in the seven essential dimensions of well-being.
Invite a Friend- REGISTER and SAVE YOUR SPOT TODAY!
For more information or to register, contact:
Presentations on any of the following topics are available for groups and organizations desiring to learn and apply a set of simple skills and practices to effectively manage the overwhelm, the breakdown in communication, and limited energy, enjoyment and effectiveness that STRESS can cause. We must change for our experience to change.
CEU’s may be available for Healthcare Professionals
Topics and Skill Development Training available:
- Understanding the COST of STRESS – personally, professionally, organizationally
- Understanding the FOUR STRESS NATURES and effective REMEDIES for each
- Why HAPPY People are RESILIENT to STRESS and Habits of Happy People
- Key EMBODIMENT Practices for Mindfulness and Personal Presence
- The power and skill of MEDITATION and STILLNESS
- Integrating POSITIVE SELF-CARE routines and practices for OPTIMUM ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- Effective self-care and energy management for SEVEN ESSENTIAL DIMENSIONS of WELL-BEING
- REPLACING TOXICITY with POSITIVITY – Mind, Body, Spirit, and Emotions
Benefits for Organizations:
- Increased financial health by decreasing employee turnover and lost time
- Improved customer service and outcomes through improved employee effectiveness
- Improved employee morale and engagement increasing potential for recruitment and retention.
Benefits for Employees:
- Increased individual awareness and responsibility for creating positive change that must come from within
- Transforms stress challenges into simple lifestyle practices that increase the quality of work/life balance
- Provides systems of accountability and follow-up that assure longevity of stress management techniques and healthy lifestyle choices and practices.
Contact Carol LaRue for more information or to schedule