Presentations on any of the following topics are available for groups and organizations desiring to learn and apply a set of simple skills and practices to effectively manage the overwhelm, the breakdown in communication, and limited energy, enjoyment and effectiveness that STRESS can cause. We must change for our experience to change.
CEU’s may be available for Healthcare Professionals
Topics and Skill Development Training available:
- Understanding the COST of STRESS – personally, professionally, organizationally
- Understanding the FOUR STRESS NATURES and effective REMEDIES for each
- Why HAPPY People are RESILIENT to STRESS and Habits of Happy People
- Key EMBODIMENT Practices for Mindfulness and Personal Presence
- The power and skill of MEDITATION and STILLNESS
- Integrating POSITIVE SELF-CARE routines and practices for OPTIMUM ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- Effective self-care and energy management for SEVEN ESSENTIAL DIMENSIONS of WELL-BEING
- REPLACING TOXICITY with POSITIVITY – Mind, Body, Spirit, and Emotions
Benefits for Organizations:
- Increased financial health by decreasing employee turnover and lost time
- Improved customer service and outcomes through improved employee effectiveness
- Improved employee morale and engagement increasing potential for recruitment and retention.
Benefits for Employees:
- Increased individual awareness and responsibility for creating positive change that must come from within
- Transforms stress challenges into simple lifestyle practices that increase the quality of work/life balance
- Provides systems of accountability and follow-up that assure longevity of stress management techniques and healthy lifestyle choices and practices.
Contact Carol LaRue for more information or to schedule